Here's how to begin.
1. Download the Coinbase app for iPhone or Android.
2. Open Coinbase and tap "Get Started."
3. Create an account with your email address and tap "Start."
4. Verify your email by tapping a link that was sent to your inbox.
5. Enter your phone number and verify it by entering a code that was texted to you.
Note: General people question:
How safe is Coinbase?
Coinbase is still relatively secure, and users that use strong credentials should have little to worry about. Coinbase isn't insured by the SIPC, but it does carry crime insurance that protects some digital assets from theft and cybersecurity breaches.
Coinbase login | Wells fargo login | SBCGlobal email login | Spectrum email login | AOL mail login | Exodus wallett | Blockchain login | Binance.com us login | MetaMask Login | CoinSpot Login | Kraken Login | Trezor.io/start